quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

And I know just why you could not come along with me, 'cause this was not your dream




Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Baby I miss you, you know

And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
"I'm fine baby, how are you?"
I would send them but I know that it's just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another airplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky and I know
But I wanna go home
I've got to go home

Let me go home
'Cause I'm just too far
From where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I'm living someone else's life
It's like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me,
'Cause this was not your dream
But you always believed in me

2 comentários:

  1. Olá Gemini

    Hoje vou escolher uma pequenina em tamanho:
    I just wanna go home. Mas a minha home, ou seja eu. Voltar a mim. Quero voltar a ter aquela tranquilidade que tinha e que perdi não sei bem onde, mas perdi. Sinto falta dela.

    Um dos meus cantores preferidos: Michael Buble. :))

    Beijinho, Gemini

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Olá Nirvana

    Não é fácil conseguirmos voltar a nós, tal a velocidade com que vivemos. Mas é essencial, sim, que o possamos e saibamos fazer.

    Boa escolha, sem dúvida ;))

    Beijinho.

    ResponderEliminar